Best Quality PCB A++ Tech2 for GM Diagnostic Scanner For GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden with With 32 MB Card And TIS2000 Software
32.00cm * 25.00cm * 14.00cm
7 days can return See details »
Best Quality Tech2 for GM Diagnostic Scanner For GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden
1. Multi-langauge: English, Italian, French, Portuguese, German, Spainish, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Chinese
2. Update: via 32MB Software Card, when there is newer version, you can just buy new card to update
3. Support Car Models: GM, SAAB, Opel, Suzuki, Isuzu, Holden
4. Year Coverage of Diagnosis: From 1992 to 2013, With Help of Tis2000 Software, It Can Do Programming for Cars Before Year 2007
1. It Can Only Support GM Cars, No Trucks
2. One Device Has One 32MB Card As Default, If You Want More, Please Buy Additional 32MB Memory Card
3. Customer may get confused which GM TECH2 to choose, as we have 5 different kinds on sale, to make it clear
If you want GM Tech2 with carton box to save shipping cost, please try this Carton Package Tech2 Diagnostic Tool for GM
For the rest 4 kinds, just from different factory, normally the one with higher price quality is better too.
Tech 2 for GM Connection with Candi interface picture
Tech 2 for GM Connection without Candi interface picture
Tech2 for GM Description:
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2011.
Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN
GM Tech2 Software Version:
Vetronix GM Tech 2 Specifications
2.Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3.Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4.Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5.Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 MB)
GM Tech2 for GM Features
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2011.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
The Following GM Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
GM Tech 2 Customer Reviews:
1.Believe it or not they are very friendly to use. I had to program something on my dd, a 2000 Deville. I just plugged it in, entered the vin and followed the prompts. After searching around a little I found what I needed and and it reprogrammed what I needed. When you go to a dealer they make a big deal about it when they use it like it is rocket science just to jack up their fee. Don't get me wrong I'm sure in the hands of a competent mechanic the Tech 2 can probably do all kinds of things that I wouldn't even know where to begin, but for straight stuff it's not at all hard to use.
2. I was able to hook up the CANdi + tech2 and reset my steering position sensor after I reinstalled it. Took about 5 minutes to find the correct thing to reset but it was very quick!
3. I had mine at the Chevy Dealer when they were doing the TRANS reset for me because of SHIFT FLARE on my A6 . ( I had just gotten it and was not sure how to do the reset yet ). It sure looks exactly like the one the tech was using .....Just used it to track down a random misfire I was feeling , what it showed me was that it was not just one cylinder misfiring like I thought ....... And if the Shift Flare comes back .... I got it covered this thing is a priceless tool as far as I am concerned
4. My $250.00 device does everything that the $5,000 device does ...things that make you go " Hmmmmm" Most of us wouldn't buy a Tech 2 if we had to pay $3,000... How many Tech 2s do you think they are going to sell to Corvette owners.. Maybe 1 in 1000 owners will ever get a Tech 2 unit , so it's really not going to have any large impact on GM..Just my opinion And it works for more than Corvettes... i am sure there are a lot of repair shops that are using a knock off
GM Tech2 for GM FAQ:
Tech2 for GM Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(Candi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Ask Question About Product
One Year Warranty